Tuesday, October 1, 2019 / by Lela Ashkarian
Houses Show Better When Decorated for the Holidays
Sellers need a little perspective to help them understand why listing now can benefit their bottom line. Here are 10 reasons Sellers Should list during the Holiday Season
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers.
2. Serious Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
3. When supply goes down it means there is a greater opportunity to capture motivated buyers AND a better sales price for you.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a workweek. Call to Get a Free Price Point Analysis and Get your Home in the Market During the Holidays. Lela Ashkarian, PA, ABR, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, 305-395-0814.s ...
Thursday, December 22, 2016 / by Lela Ashkarian
Whether you rent or buy
Either Way you are paying a Mortgage
Read More HERE
“With a 30-year fixed rate mortgage, you’ll have the certainty & stability of knowing what your mortgage payment will be for the next 30 years – unlike rents which will continue to rise over the next three decades.”
Click Here View the Entire
Florida Keys Homes and Lands for Sale
Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, ABR, e-PRO
Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate Elite Agent
Friday, November 4, 2016 / by Lela Ashkarian
Facts About Florida Keys Market
What Do the Numbers Forecast?
The continuing trend indicated by a rising number of properties listed for sale coupled with a declining number of sales leads us to expect the market to eventually experience decreasing average sale
prices. That historic relationship has been countered, however, by an increase in the number of
sales and average sale price within the luxury property market of $1M properties, as shown in our Fall/Winter Luxury Island Properties Report. With 14% fewer buyers having 17% more properties to choose among, the trend of fewer sales will continue as there is an immutable relationship between listings and sales: When listings increase, sales decrease, and vice versa.
The question remains, “What caused this market slowdown?” First, a large portion of the Keys real estate market consists of vacation home and second home sales. Nationally; ...
Tuesday, October 18, 2016 / by Lela Ashkarian
marathon florida keys, real estate florida keys, islamorada gulf front homes for sale, grassy key gulf front home for sale
Monday, October 17, 2016 / by Lela Ashkarian
Gluf Front Sunset View Vacation Rental Home for Sale in Florida Keys